Park Hyatt MilanTempo pieno Giornata intera
Park Hyatt Milano is a 5-star luxury hotel located in the heart of the city, overlooking the famous Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and a few steps from Piazza del Duomo and the Alla Scala opera house.
The hotel has won the award for the World’s Best Service, by Travel + Leisure that recognizes excellence in every component of the life of the hotel.
Park Hyatt's expansive 5-star rooms & suites, some of the most luxurious accommodation in Milan, beautifully blend authentic Italian finishes with sleek amenities and state-of-the-art technology.
At Park Hyatt:
To be part of Reservation Dpt. and work closely with Director of Revenue & Reservation Management and other relevant Rooms Dpt. to maximize Room Profitability while delivering exceptional customer service in line with the Hyatt's Brand Standards.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- Receive, capture and process requests for room reservations that arrive through all channels available to the hotel and corresponding to all business segments
- Manage Correspondence with Guests to deliver the most efficient and valuable pre-arrival experience
- Apply established Revenue Management retail strategies and tactics
- Manage arrival check in all systems including proforma and prepayment via secure links when required
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Hotel Management or related field.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem solving and problem identification.
- Must effectively manage and adhere to strict daily/weekly/monthly deadlines.
- Extensive proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required and ability to manipulate data essential
- Knowledge of reservations system
- Attention to detail required.
- Ability to operate in a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated maturity.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities at once
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English is a must
Hyatt offers a great range of benefits, including:
- 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Dry cleaning of business clothes
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Continuous Learning & Development opportunities