Buyer Electrical Commodity
Case New Holland IndustrialTempo pieno Giornata intera
CNH Industrial is a global capital goods company specializing in equipment and services for Agriculture and Construction. The Company operates commercially through its brand portfolio which includes Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Steyr, CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment. More information can be found on the corporate website: www.cnhindustrial.com
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
New Technology Buyer Electrical Commodity
This position offers exciting opportunities with our expansion into the Precision Automation and Electrification domain, to support the future technology needs, linking them to the specific components and systems requirements.
As a New Technology Buyer, you will play a fundamental role in the scouting, benchmarking and sourcing of new sensors, software’s, and control ECUs to support the future developments in the Automation and Virtual/Augmented reality area.
The candidate will work closely also with Technology Eng and SQE specialists to assess supplier/startups commercial and technical capabilities.
The candidate will also work closely with the other internal groups like Innovation, Open Innovation, Engineering, Industrial Design, Vehicle Electronics, Digital and ICT teams, to provide the proper support and understand the specific needs.
- Support planning and coordination of Supplier Scouting activities in the identification, review, and assessment of Suppliers for new innovative components, mainly sensors, controls, ECUs, Software’s, Electrification related components (Electric motors, inverters, batteries, converters)
- Maintain and develop New Technology Supplier Base pool with all related Supplier activities needed (Coding, Data Collection, Tech Days, …)
- Drive Sourcing Process for New Technology components and place PO for related Proto during Innovation Phase
- Support contract finalization with New Technology Suppliers at all steps such as NDA, Co-Development, Co-Design and eventual Supply Agreement
- Manage relationships with Engineering, SQE, Advanced Technologies and Innovation teams, Digital, ICT
- Attend webinars (conferences), meetings and/or conduct relevant business/technology database search to identify potential new technology/Suppliers opportunities
- Provide regular progress updates to management on work progress
- Travel, as necessary, to other development sites and to field tests
Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Electronic, Informatic, …)
Knowledge and experience of project management
Knowledge of databases and processes for managing and disseminating information
General Knowledge of Sensor technologies
General Knowledge of Electric motors and voltage regulators
General Knowledge of HW Electronics
Ability to work without close supervision, as well as to work under pressure and meet tight timelines on a result-oriented basis
Team-oriented with excellent communication skills
Fluent in English
Flexible and able to multi-task
Capable to work under stress and tight timelines
Capable of setting priorities
Strong interpersonal skills
Able to find innovative ways to resolve problems
Able to work well with staff from multi-cultural backgrounds, effective communication