Implementation Manager – Automotive Aftermarket
Bosch GroupTempo pieno Giornata intera
At Bosch, we care; for you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch-teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond ‘business’. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
What will you take care of?
For the division Automotive Aftermarket, we are looking for a Roll Out Manager lead the process for the implementation of our Workshop Management System within the Bosch managed garages in the Italian Independent Aftermarket. You are part of a European team, where roll-out the same software simultaneously in multiple countries.
Your contribution to something big:
- Drive the Roll-out plan of the Workshop Management System for the Italian network of Workshop, based on (international) project plan
- Plan and follow-up on tasks and milestones and ensure on-time delivery (time management), within the financial framework (budgets) of the project
- Initiate and organize customer events, presentation and training activities for the Workshop Management System, in order to enable sales of the software solution
- Coordinate and steer the implementation of local support (1st level)
- Understand the workshop core (repair and maintenance) process and know how to translate this to operational functionality of Workshop Management System.
- Be able to act as a contact partner for the local sales organization and workshops, by possessing experience in IAM workshop processes
What distinguishes you?
- Education: degree in engineering or economics
- Languages: Fluent proficiency in the Italian and English language
- Know-how: Experience in the independent aftermarket, understanding of workshop processes; affinity with and understanding of IT solutions that support operational business within the business environment, preferably within the independent workshops, middle-size ERP solutions. Preferable knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision.
- Work style: Entrepreneurial mind-set, with the ability to transfer strategic goals into operational tasks; ability to work with internal and external stakeholders and manage the exchange of information in an excellent and professional way
- Personality: Ability to develop relationships and excellent team working; readiness to travel.
At Bosch, you will work side by side in a multi-country and multi-nationality team.
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.